Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!
Seether Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Never Die

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank Suggestions... c:

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Rank Suggestions... c: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Cheryln

Cheryln

This probably got ask a lot, *ahem*

We should have a spin off from the scouts rank.
Generalizing Scouting and Assassinating together in one rank... it doesn't seem right...
They have the same attributes such as stealth and stamina, I understand.
But I fear there might not be variety if it's in one rank... Everyone's gonna turn to a Red Immortal preeeeeeeeetty soon.
BIODIVERSITY AND RANK RICHNESS YESSSS
Just a suggestion... There should be a rank that only focuses on scouting... Shadow is mainly Assassinating, but you guys can use some scouts, right?
I bet this has been suggested so many times before lol
I don't know, I just feel like there should be an assassin rank branching out from the scouting ranks.
More varietyyyy-ness
I can think of some counterarguments against my suggestion right now...
It's normal |D
I dunno, it's my thing to suggest more ranks v.v Sorry if my reason isn't very convincing...

http://www.theshadowcherry.deviantart.com

2Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Vendessa

Vendessa
Red Lord
Red Lord

Aye, I understand. Seems like a great idea! Surprised  Perhaps we can have CS, CSs, and then LCS.

Shadow can be a starting rank. VC, VCc, then LVC.

I believe it'd give off more variety for more others to spread out in ranking xD

3Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Malice ~ Liacye

Malice ~ Liacye
Red Lord
Red Lord

I really like this idea, actually. c8

http://blues-eyes.deviantart.com

4Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Vendessa

Vendessa
Red Lord
Red Lord

CS= Red Immortal

CSs= Sanguine Divine

LCS= Mortal Sin

VC= Shadow

VCc= Black Penumbra

LVC= Dark Umbrage

? Surprised

5Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 am

Oooo. My new charrie will probably go for one of those XD. I plan on being a hell of a lot more active on weekends <3 speaking of which. Iat be free Friday night. Sunday we're supposed to get more snow e.e. God I hate it.

6Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Maloney - Izolka

Maloney - Izolka

I'm thinking about this a little. If I want to, I can go for a Shadow, by changing over from a Carnage Bully to a Shadow and finishing up the Shadow rank, which would be cool. I like the idea as well, nice one Cher.

7Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

CarnivalTerror

CarnivalTerror
Young Meat
Young Meat

Very nice idea, and I completely agree. More variety and opportunities for the members.

8Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Vendessa

Vendessa
Red Lord
Red Lord

Alright, I will add the new ranks once I return home, or if I get spare time in class to complete it.

9Rank Suggestions... c: Empty Re: Rank Suggestions... c: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Cheryln

Cheryln

Yay!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-STRIPS AND DANCE-
nojk
Thanks for considering this!
-screams-
Don't think I suggested this because I wanted to be sole assassin xD

http://www.theshadowcherry.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]