Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!
Seether Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Never Die

You are not connected. Please login or register

For My Seethers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For My Seethers Empty For My Seethers Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Vendessa

Vendessa
Red Lord
Red Lord

Dearest Seether Carnage,

Here is to us, everything we've been through. We've started from a small little organization of a pack, escalating to one of the most popular packs of the Feral Heart Community. Almost everyone knows who we are, when they hear our name, everyone trembles. We can push through anything, from a rut of inactivity, to a battle here and there. Just like Ravage, we've never been defeated. 

We've had so much accomplished, but we never have fallen. I see us, as the U.S.A, and the other packs and clans as other nations and such. They mock us, saying we'll never make it. That we can't be as high as they can. But we made it. Even through the laughs and giggles at us. They say we are mutts, mixed of all different kinds, we'll never work. But we did, and we are mutts. But we get along.

As previous lords once said, and others always know: If you aren't a true Seether, you don't know us for who we are. 

That is beyond true. Many do not favor us, but many others think we are Legends. We are legends, but we must keep striving to want that title. 

Seether is beyond explainable, and we live on. We keep striving, keep living, we keep going. We may be cannibalistic, but we have our moments. As a previous Lord for 1-3 terms. I say, keep going. Keep striving, keep on bringing Seether the popularity we have. Though, most of all, make those who are new, and old, make them your family. Make them feel that we are there for them. We are, and have always been.

No matter our faults, no matter the new members we have, no matter what we go through. If you have stuck with us, you are a true Seether, and have a special place in my heart. Every single one of you.

Live long and prosper, Seether Carnage. Zarren is watching over you, as well as the other previous Lords. 

Legends. Never. Die.

2For My Seethers Empty Re: For My Seethers Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Airleana

Airleana

Seether has grown up so quickly and just feel like saying. It's not only the Lords that are watching over Seether all the departed Seethers are watching you all from the Red Moon

3For My Seethers Empty Re: For My Seethers Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Cheryln

Cheryln

We are legend, and there's nothing in the world that could demolish that fact.
We are family, and there's no one else who can tear that precious bond.

Seether is not like any other packs, no.
I always thought that famous packs were like the Vs. But obviously, Seether is not like the Vs. No, the Vs don't even deserve to be compared with us.

I have no words to describe the eternal loyalty I feel for Seether. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for Seether's sake.
You guys showed me true family love...
And again,
We are legends.

http://www.theshadowcherry.deviantart.com

4For My Seethers Empty Re: For My Seethers Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Zelina || Viso

Zelina || Viso
Red Lord
Red Lord

We are the legends. Every single member have captured my heart. You guys are great.~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum