Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!

Legends Never Die

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A few ideas on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 am

Vendessa

Red Lord
Red Lord
So, I had a few ideas on what we could do to improve, and I thought it'd be some good ideas that I need some opinions on.

First, why not greet new neighbors? Seether can greet the new clans and packs that gather near us, or we can go around FP and greet packs and clans. That way not only are we known, but our name spreads about. And more people would like to become allies. More Seethers can meet others that way, instead of being locked up in our domain all day.

Second, if members are needed for training, and are on another character, and is called on and they say they will come on, and don't. They shall be given punishment by not ranking up with fellow members like they should be, and are held back from ranking up until a higher sees fit they are ready.

Third and final, I believe every weekend, we should have fun games planned. That way more activity is increased. Perhaps we do it in between week days too? Like Tuesday? Then weekends we have the games again. As well as more active members, the better chances of recruitment.

Hope ye like the ideas, and feel free to leave opinions below.

-Zaer

View user profile

2 Re: A few ideas on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am

CarnivalTerror

Young Meat
Young Meat
These are some great ideas. I agree wholeheartedly with all of them. I also think we should consider having a few contests and other events as well.

Examples;

Banner contests - - Poetry - - Literature - - Word of the Week - - Adoptables - - Preset Contest
Best Plot Ideas (Maybe something to do with weather or a natural disaster, the list goes on) - - Character of the Month (That will be featured here on the Seether Site) - - Lord for a Day (Offer individuals the chance to be ruler for a day) - - Seether Birthday Celebration (An event to host birthdays' for a particular day in that month *Doesn't have to be on that exact day)

Future Possible Events - - Easter is approaching as well as mothers' day and such, so perhaps we should recognize the women and children in the pack and host a special event for them, same with father's day. Also, for Easter, we could have a fun Easter Egg coloring contest, the egg provided by the Admin or what not and everyone submit their best art. There could also be a certain theme as well, such as Seether Red or something even more creative.

In regards to training, maybe we could have mock battles with our alliances and have that arranged in order to better both of ourselves and encourage everyone to work harder. Or we could devise fun training ideas or even an obstacle course they must complete in order to advance to a more difficult one.

Also, if someone is really talented at art, maybe we could come up with our own "Seether Comic."

Plot Ideas: Recently Added: Weather Cycles // Summer: Fire Storm (Fireballs reigning from the sky etc..) // Winter: Blizzard (South Pole) // Others to be added.

Like I said these are just a few other ideas, let me know what you all think.

Last edited by CarnivalTerror on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: A few ideas on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:40 am

OMG so many good ideas. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

View user profile

4 Re: A few ideas on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Vendessa

Red Lord
Red Lord
Brilliance. Just plain brilliance. IlovetheseideasIreallydo.

The contests and such are just, outstanding. They really are. I love the ideas. Maloney, feel free as well to put up some ideas if you have any, we are all ears to what anyone has to say. xD

View user profile

5 Re: A few ideas on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:19 am

I love all of these ideas! Can't wait to see what happens with them! WOO!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum