Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!
Seether Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Never Die

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Something

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Little Something Empty A Little Something Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Vendessa

Vendessa
Red Lord
Red Lord

It's coming around that time that Seether is falling in a rut of inactivity again. Hopefully we can fix that with something exciting. First to kick off, we are going to have an RP day. Where Seethers get together and train, role play, and just have fun. Many should have a chance not to just sit around on their butts and not role play. AFter all, this is a Wolf RP. So that day will be set soon. Another notion, we are going to have a HUGE festival. Tons of games, parties, roleplaying, Carnaging, all that fun stuff. Me and Hush might even have a little Mock battle set up for your pleasure, eh?

As well as, this festival should be set up to guide along. Celebrate your previous, and current Lords. As we give to you, you give back to us.

So I encourage you all now. Which Lord is your Hero? And why? Post down in a reply below. You can either put one lord, or a few, it does not matter.Carnage will celebrate what they have, and what we live for. We will NOT go inactive again. I like to see at least 12 or more online..~ Like we used to.

Let's step up Seether!

~Captain Crashy and The Penis Wrangler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum