Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Seether Carnage
Welcome to the den of the Children of the Blood Red Moon.
Enjoy your stay, or be torn to shreds.~

Please sign up using your character's name, not your username!
Seether Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Never Die

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just an Idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just an Idea Empty Just an Idea Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Maloney - Izolka

Maloney - Izolka

So I thought about this last night after I had my roleplay with Divergent. Maloney had padded into the ocean and began swimming, but Divergent didn't come in. So she asked if he couldn't swim, and he answered back with "Yes. But not very good." So Maloney took it upon herself to say that she was going to give him swimming lessons. Well, I thought it would be a good idea to teach everyone in the pack how to swim. But I'm not exactly sure if you guys are up for this. I don't mind when it's going to be either, if you agree upon this idea, but I really thought it would help the pups and new recruits so that they could learn to swim incase we went to war and our escape route was traveling in water. But anywho, just comment below and tell me your ideas.

Sincerely,

Mary Roald 'Maloney'

2Just an Idea Empty Re: Just an Idea Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Lyravani LLC

Lyravani LLC
Black Salvatore
Black Salvatore

This is a good idea, but it'd be best if we did it on everyone's down time. We can plan it as a pack activity since mostly everyone is doing jobs while they're online. But thanks for the idea. :3

http://rebelliousdamsel.deviantart.com/

3Just an Idea Empty Re: Just an Idea Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 am

Maloney - Izolka

Maloney - Izolka

Alright, sounds cool. I was just like, this would be a cool idea to do as a pack, but I thought I'd ask to see what people thought about my idea. Thanks Cy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]